Make A Donation
Make A Donation
|Our goal is to serve Greensboro, the dance community and dance audiences
throughout North Carolina and we can't do it without your help. Through the
NC Dance Festival, the School at City Arts, and the Van Dyke Dance Group
(VDDG), we perform and teach statewide on college campuses, in high schools,
community centers, and in our own studios in downtown Greensboro. With
your encouragement, we are confident we will be able to maintain the vision
these projects demand.
- $500 pays one North Carolina choreographer to perform at one Festival
- $400 provides new costumes for four VDDG dancers.
- $225 provides funding for a Festival choreographer to show work in a public school mini-concert.
- $100 provides a one-semester scholarship for child to study dance.
- $60 pays a teacher's salary for two classes at the School at City Arts.
- $30 pays a VDDG dancer for three hours of rehearsals.
- Anything at all will help.
Another great way to support the work we are doing in the community is to
donate to one of our power2give.org projects. power2give.org connects donors
with projects they are passionate about. Dance Project posts specific projects
for the NC Dance Festival, the School at City Arts, and the Van Dyke Dance
Visit our project page to check out our activities.
Dance Project Donors
Stuart Van Dyke/VanGuard Foundation
NC Arts Council
Lincoln Financial Foundation
Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
Karen and Kelly Morris
John and Jennie Morris
Charles Hicks & Shawn Bowman-Hicks
Jacky Miller & Phil Atkins
Kent and Mary Logan
Roger and Rita Lane
Tina Yarborough Liggins
Louis and Heather Fullagar
Burlington Academy of Dance & Arts
Mack and Mack
Kindal K. Blattner-Buterin
Shirley B. Fly
Ronald and Angela Barker
Bob and Cynthia Nutt
Pete and Sarah Smith
Autumn Mist Belk
Diego Carrasco Schoch
Maria Elena Meza Avina
Sarah Jean Sparks